SHAPING UP AGAIN
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Serenade in D major, K 239 (Serenata notturna)
Oboe Concerto in D minor
Soloist GUIDO GUALANDI
Danse sacrée et danse profane for harp and string orchestra
Soloist IVÁN BRAGADO POVEDA
Divertimento for bassoon and strings
Soloist PEETER SARAPUU
ERSO string orchestra
1st VIOLINS: Triin Ruubel-Lilleberg, Marge Uus, Elisabeth Härmand, Piret Sandberg, Kaarin Lehemets
2nd VIOLINS: Kaido Välja, Triin Krigul, Miina Laanesaar, Johanna Marie Kork, Mari-Katrina Suss
VIOLAS: Liina Žigurs, Helena Altmanis, Sandra Klimaitė, Karin Sarv
CELLOs: Theodor Sink, Silvia Ilves, Villu Vihermäe
DOUBLE BASS: Mati Lukk, Madis Jürgens
TIMPANI: Rein Roos
There will be no conductor at the concert ‘Shaping up again’, but the orchestra will take the stage regardless. Soloists include Guido Gualandi, the principal oboe, Peeter Sarapuu, the principal bassoon, and harp soloist Iván Bragado Poveda. The programme includes pieces from Italian Baroque and Viennese Classics to French music from the first half of the twentieth century.
REMINDERS FOR CONCERTGOERS
- The 2 + 2 rule applies at the Estonia Concert Hall.
- Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- We ask all guests to arrive in a timely manner and keep a distance from other members of the audience when leaving the hall after the concert.
- Disinfectants are available at the concert hall.
- The gaps between the rows of seats are suitably wide.
- Tickets are not sold at the concert hall. If possible, please purchase e-tickets.
- Not attending a concert when sick is, first and foremost, the personal responsibility of each guest.
- People belonging to risk groups (elderly people and those suffering from chronic illnesses) should avoid coming to our concerts.
- We hope for the understanding of all concertgoers and their adherence to current rules.